- The National Association of Collegiate Esports Welcomes Ashley Jones as a New National Office MemberAugust 3, 2021The National Association of Collegiate Esports (NACE) welcomes Ashley Jones to the position of Director of Membership Sales and Services.
- July 7, 2021Introduction NACE has announced a multi-company partnership with CSL Esports, Nerd Street, North America’s largest esports infrastructure company, and Mainline, the leading software company in collegiate esports, to establish NACE …
- INDUSTRY-LEADING ESPORTS COMPANIES FORM PARTNERSHIP TO CREATE LARGEST COLLEGIATE OFFERING IN NORTH AMERICAJuly 7, 2021NACE, CSL Esports, Nerd Street Gamers, and Mainline partner to build more opportunities for students and schools across North America
- June 22, 2021The National Association of Collegiate Esports Partners with Fair-Play Corporation
- June 8, 2021The NACE National Office will be hosting a three-part webinar series this June. These webinars are for NACE members and non-members, and are being hosted by NACE members and partners. Webinar topics, dates, and sign ups are listed below. …
- June 3, 2021Artemis Rainn, a graduate student and graduate assistant at Boise State in the esports program, is participating in their third year on the Boise State Overwatch team. Rainn has strengthened their skills through different experiences in the gaming and esports community, both before and during their time at Boise State.
- May 27, 2021The decisions expressed in this document have been made with guidance from NACE membership, provided via our Competition Survey. 130 member institutions gave their feedback.
- April 27, 2021The National Association of Collegiate Esports (NACE) and the North America Scholastic Esports Federation (NASEF) concluded their spring seasons this past weekend.
- April 26, 2021Cyrus Russ, a long-time gamer and Senior Associate Athletic Director at Alcorn State University, has introduced a new era of athletics to the University.
- April 21, 2021The three-day Scholastic Esports Championship culminates the spring competitive season, including high school championships, college championships, additional gaming competitions, and workforce development content supported by partners Microsoft, HyperX, Twitch Student, eHire, and Queens Gaming Collective.
- April 13, 2021Christopher Turner, the esports general manager and head coach at Southern University and Southern University Laboratory School, is proud to be involved in esports across multiple education levels.
- April 6, 2021SWAC's Dr. Jason Cable hopes to increase the excitement and engagement surrounding the esports platform with NACE.
- March 15, 2021The National Association of Collegiate Esports Welcomes New National Office Member
- March 2, 2021Organizations collaborate to help connect NASEF students to $16 million in esports scholarships offered by NACE colleges and universities MEDIA CONTACTS Claire LaBeaux, claire@NASEF.org Emily Cox, NACE, (816) …
- February 25, 2021John Wiglesworth, a junior web developer at the University of Guam, is serving as the interim esports coordinator for the Triton Esports program.
- February 18, 2021Earth Day 2021 Competition: Create a 3D Ad about the Planet and win up to $2,500!
- February 18, 2021The National Association of Collegiate Esports is accepting applications for a Esports Championship Events Coordinator.
- February 11, 2021The National Association of Collegiate Esports (NACE) is partnering with the Atlantic East Conference.
- January 7, 2021The National Association of Collegiate Esports (NACE) appointed Lemar Daniels as its new Competition Council member during the December 16, 2020, Board of Directors meeting.
- November 11, 2020The national championships in Overwatch and Rocket League will kick off on Saturday, November 14th, with the show starting at 4:00pm EST. Overwatch is set to start at approximately 4:30 ET, with Rocket League following that. On Sunday, November 15th, the national championships in Valorant and Super Smash Brothers Ultimate will be hosted. The show on the 15th of November will start at 2:00pm EST, kicking off with Valorant and followed by Super Smash Brothers Ultimate.
- November 5, 2020Two leading Kansas City area sports design firms have partnered with the National Association of Collegiate Esports (NACE) to help develop official physical build guidelines for varsity esports spaces for the emerging esports industry that is rapidly gaining popularity, especially on college campuses.
- June 4, 2021The National Association of Collegiate Esports is accepting applications for a Esports Championship Events Coordinator.
- March 10, 2021Paul Vaughan, a former Boise State University esports athlete, is now the current esports coordinator at Oklahoma City University. Both Boise State University and Oklahoma City University are current members of the National Association of Collegiate Esports (NACE).
- March 9, 2021The National Association of Collegiate Esports Partners with Southwestern Athletic Conference
- February 19, 2021Registration for 2021 NACE National Convention The convention will be split into two events on the Run the World Today Website. The first will be the open sessions that can be attended by both members and non-members. The second will be …
- February 2, 2021All competitions start at 8pm EST with the exception of Fortnite, which starts at 8:30pm EST. Warmups Schedule Week Day Date Phase Titles 1 Monday 2/1/2021 Warmup Fortnite Group Competiton Schedule Week Day Date Phase Titles 1 Monday …
- January 21, 2021Mark Josey is the CEO of both the Kansas City Pioneers, a multi-discipline esports organization, and Social Apex, a marketing company, both based in Kansas City, MO.
Media requests can be directed to:
Director, NAC Esports