- May 11, 2022May 11, 2022 Kansas City, MO - The National Association of Collegiate Esports is hiring for two positions. Director of Esports Operations ($60-70k) The Director of Operations will oversee the day-to-day activities of the company, ensuring …
- May 4, 2022Joining a growing list of college Esports programs, Holy Family University Athletics will add Esports as its newest varsity level sport in Fall 2022 bringing its program to 15 sports. The Esports program will compete in multiple popular games including League of Legends, Valorant, and Super Smash Brothers.
- Three NACE Starleague participants have confirmed bids to the Collegiate Rocket League North American Last-Chance Qualifier (LCQ)April 26, 2022Rocket League collegiate esports is an avenue for graduates and undergraduates to begin their esports journey. Collegiate Rocket League (“CRL”) is the Psyonix-funded Rocket League league for collegiate esports in North America. Three NACE Starleague participants will receive invites to the North American Last-Chance Qualifier (LCQ)
- April 5, 2022Board of Directors Member Michael Glover of ECPI University announced his intent to resign from his position as a NACE Board of Directors Member, effective July 22nd, 2022.
- March 25, 2022The National Association of Collegiate Esports (NACE) held the soft launch of its member mentorship program. Organized by NACE Director of Membership Sales and Services Ashley “AJ” Jones with support from NACE Leadership, its goal is to pair developing esports programs that have recently joined NACE Membership with veteran esports programs that have a firm grasp on the collegiate esports space.
- February 1, 2022On January 20th, The National Association of Collegiate Esports (NACE), a 501(c)(3) and the largest association of varsity collegiate esports programs in North America, teamed up with high school esports groups, the North America Scholastic Esports Federation (NASEF) and the High School Esports League (HSEL), to pair high school students with collegiate esports programs
- The National Association of Collegiate Esports Names EDGE Consulting its Official Academic Service PartnerJanuary 20, 2022The National Association of Collegiate Esports Announces New Partnership
- December 23, 2021NACE Starleague wrapped up the Fall 2021 Grand Finals on December 5th after two days of competition between ten collegiate teams in five game titles.
- The National Association of Collegiate Esports Welcomes Michael Torres as a New National Office MemberDecember 14, 2021The National Association of Collegiate Esports Welcomes Michael Torres as a New National Office Member
- December 2, 2021Incorporation of LeageSpot’s Esports Tournament Engine Comes on Heels of Record Fall for NACE Starleague
- November 10, 2021NACE, CSL Esports, Nerd Street Gamers, and Mainline partner to build more opportunities for students and schools across North America
- October 22, 2021NACE, CSL Esports, Nerd Street Gamers, and Mainline partner to build more opportunities for students and schools across North America
- October 18, 2021Starting with Fall 2021 NACE Starleague Week 6 Coaches' Polls, the NACE Competition Council has selected knowledgeable voters for each varsity league game title. The names of the voters and their designated game titles are listed below. …
- The National Association of Collegiate Esports Welcomes Ashley Jones as a New National Office MemberAugust 3, 2021The National Association of Collegiate Esports (NACE) welcomes Ashley Jones to the position of Director of Membership Sales and Services.
- July 7, 2021Introduction NACE has announced a multi-company partnership with CSL Esports, Nerd Street, North America’s largest esports infrastructure company, and Mainline, the leading software company in collegiate esports, to establish NACE …
- INDUSTRY-LEADING ESPORTS COMPANIES FORM PARTNERSHIP TO CREATE LARGEST COLLEGIATE OFFERING IN NORTH AMERICAJuly 7, 2021NACE, CSL Esports, Nerd Street Gamers, and Mainline partner to build more opportunities for students and schools across North America
- June 22, 2021The National Association of Collegiate Esports Partners with Fair-Play Corporation
- June 8, 2021The NACE National Office will be hosting a three-part webinar series this June. These webinars are for NACE members and non-members, and are being hosted by NACE members and partners. Webinar topics, dates, and sign ups are listed below. …
- June 4, 2021The National Association of Collegiate Esports is accepting applications for a Esports Championship Events Coordinator.
- June 3, 2021Artemis Rainn, a graduate student and graduate assistant at Boise State in the esports program, is participating in their third year on the Boise State Overwatch team. Rainn has strengthened their skills through different experiences in the gaming and esports community, both before and during their time at Boise State.
- May 27, 2021The decisions expressed in this document have been made with guidance from NACE membership, provided via our Competition Survey. 130 member institutions gave their feedback.
- April 27, 2021The National Association of Collegiate Esports (NACE) and the North America Scholastic Esports Federation (NASEF) concluded their spring seasons this past weekend.
- April 26, 2021Cyrus Russ, a long-time gamer and Senior Associate Athletic Director at Alcorn State University, has introduced a new era of athletics to the University.
- April 21, 2021The three-day Scholastic Esports Championship culminates the spring competitive season, including high school championships, college championships, additional gaming competitions, and workforce development content supported by partners Microsoft, HyperX, Twitch Student, eHire, and Queens Gaming Collective.
- April 13, 2021Christopher Turner, the esports general manager and head coach at Southern University and Southern University Laboratory School, is proud to be involved in esports across multiple education levels.
Media requests can be directed to:
Director, NAC Esports