- Committee members must be qualified by experience or title by formerly or currently holding a position in which they have esports administrative responsibilities. These members must be employees of a NACE member institution and hold a position within the institution that is closely related to the esports program.
- Interested parties must be nominated by a representative from a member institution.
- Committee members shall be selected by the Board of Directors.
Terms of Service
- Each member shall serve at the discretion of Board of Directors for a term of three years, not to exceed two consecutive terms.
- In the event of resignation or removal, the Board shall appoint a replacement to serve out the remainder of the outgoing committee member’s term.
Committee Duties & Responsibilities
The Appellate Review Committee (ARC) shall exercise authority in the following matters:
- Act as the final arbiter of all appeals arising from the Eligibility Enforcement Committee (EEC);
- Publish an annual report of the appeals reviewed by the ARC, outlining in generic terms the underlying issue of each appeal, original decision from the EEC, basis for the appeal, and final ruling and rationale of the ARC.