TITLE: eSports Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Athletic Director
STATUS: Full-time- 12 Months
QUALIFICATIONS: Desired qualifications include a degree in an appropriate discipline, college coaching and/or playing experience, proven integrity, leadership skills and the ability to motivate student athletes to be successful academically and athletically. Ensures that all phases of the sports program are managed according to policy and procedures.
ESSENTAIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Hires, supervises, and mentors’ coaches who will effectively mentor students and develop competitive teams.
- Supports the mission and vision of the University and respects the University’s Franciscan values and tradition.
- Knowledgeable and competent with NAIA, WHAC, NACE, CSL and any other governing body association for rules and regulations as it relates to the sport.
- Accessible to the media, alumni, boosters and general public to publicize and promote the athletic department.
- Recruits students and student-athletes as required. Develops and executes recruiting plans, including determining which schools/showcases/recruiting events to visit, which student-athletes to recruit and scholarship dollars to offer.
- Maintains and grows the eSports programs community involvement, strategic partnerships, and service initiatives.
- Works with Sports Information to develop comprehensive marketing and promotion programs as it is related to eSports.
- Develops and manages budget cost, control, and analysis for eSports and general student gaming space.
- Supports the University’s commitment to academic excellence, academic integrity, and the retention and graduation of student-athletes.
- Collaborates with the Athletic Director on management and maintenance of the University’s new eSports facilities.
- Communicates effectively and courteously with others, including employees, students and the public, in a spirit of teamwork, respect and customer service.
- Performs other duties assigned by the Athletic Director.
To apply, send a cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and contact information for three professional references (all in MS Word or .pdf format only) to email@example.com. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. EOE
|Job Category||Coaching, Director|