APPLICATION LINK: https://bit.ly/2HjNPLe
Support responsibilities of Athletic department by leading the esports program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all day to day related activities:
- Oversee all varsity/jv/club esports students
- Practice planning and organizing for all teams
- Foster, grow partnerships with other schools, businesses, and potential supporters of the esport program
- Set up community engagement/service initiatives (i.e. playing for Pets w/the HAC department)
- Set plan to achieve performance goals
- Oversee esports students academic performance
- Assist with team discipline as needed, foster an environment with sportsmanship and accountability
- Set up teams for league competition - Collegiate StarLeague, TESPA, NACe and all other relevant competition associations/leagues.
- Assist in team coordinator roles
- Work with Coaches on macro and micro strategy in order to compete at a high level
- Build, grow and maintain esports program - recruit 30 more students each year.
- Engage and gauge current student interest
- Identify, target and help with marketing of the esport program
- Assist with development of potential sponsorship opportunities
- Maintain fiscally responsible budgeting policies
- Handle all aspects of team with University, conference, club policies and procedures
- Lead all day to day recruiting activities
- Set recruiting strategy and plans
- Identify and recruit quality student esport students
- Coordinate admission staff assistance for recruitment of esports students
- Evaluate students game performance and award scholarships
- Arrange for on campus recruiting days/activities
- Assign recruiting territory
- Individually responsible for additional recruits
- Assist with special events of the athletic department
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; two to three years related recruitment experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. General knowledge in the world of eSports and games. Collegiate eSports experienced preferred.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Some benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, flex spending, HSA accounts
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with an employer paid employee life policy valued at 1½ times annual salary
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for an employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service, undergraduate education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.